Laselva MMA and Fitness is partnering with homeschooling families to teach fitness, martial arts, and build confidence in students while providing the necessary hours and activity to fulfill a P.E. credit for your student’s high school transcripts. With patient and encouraging instruction our instructors have a passion for teaching children as well as the whole family.
What You Can Expect
- Earn P.E. Credit for High School transcripts (offered in semesters)
- Classes are offered during schooling hours, leaving evenings open for family time as well as your regular scheduled activities.
- Family Environment
- Day Care Room available along with a “Mother’s Room” for nursing and changing diapers. (Parental supervision required.)
- Several class options to customize to your interests and schedule.
- Certificate of Completion awarded to qualifying students* at the end of each semester
- Affordable price
- The students will be exposed to various skills in fitness, self defense, Karate, Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing, and boxing. Students will work at their own level including how to modify moves to adjust to their abilities. Sparring is optional.
Available Class Types
- CLASS STUDY
This class exposes the student to a pre-determined set of skills, twice per week, and is only open to other homeschooling students.
- INDEPENDENT STUDY
This class exposes the student to skills taught in our fitness, kickboxing, and Jiu Jitsu classes, and is open to the public.
- COMBINATION STUDY
Choose a schedule that works for you using the afternoon classes from the class study and the morning classes available on the independent study. A student must take a minimum of 3 hours per week to qualify for the full semester credit. You are allowed to participate in more classes if you are interested. If you miss a class you can utilize any of these classes to make up your missed time.
- The cost for one semester (.5 credit ) is $125 per child, which is only $2.60 per hour of class. There is a one time $20 enrollment Fee per family that is waved if you pre-enroll for the class.